This website is owned and maintained by Charter and May Limited, registered office address: 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF. Company number 12861477.
Conditions of Use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the conditions of use (Conditions of Use) on which you may make use of our website www.charterandmay.com (referred to in these Conditions of Use as the Website), whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Conditions of Use carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these Conditions of Use and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Conditions of Use, please refrain from using the Website.
Accessing the Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Conditions of Use.
When using the Website, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Conditions of Use, and that they comply with them.
Reliance on information posted
All material posted on the Website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent financial, tax or investment advice on which reliance should be placed. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in the Website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining professional advice from a qualified person.
Changes to the Website
We aim to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time and without notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
Third party websites
Charter and May does not accept any liability or responsibility for any third party websites that can be accessed through the Website or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Charter and May does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site and these links are provided for your information only.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and Charter and May under which you may access the website www.charterandmay.com (referred to in this Acceptable Use Policy as the Website). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website.
Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Conditions of Use.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Conditions of Use, or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored any software used in the provision of the Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the website.